Our full-service door shop has the experience and expertise required to satisfy your needs
Click Here for Door Specs
Interior and Exterior Door Choices
In Stock Now: Today’s Most Popular Interior Door Choices
- Includes Wood grain and Smooth Finishes
- Glass pine doors
- 6 Panel Pine Doors
- Full louvered primed pine doors
- Solid core Fire rated molded doors
- Flush Birch and Hardboard doors
- Numerous Jamb, Casing, and Hinge Styles to choose from
Extend the life of your exterior door—and uphold your home’s curb appeal!
- Fiberglass doors available in smooth and textured finishes
- Low maintenance Galvanized steel doors with a 10 yr warranty
- Customize your door by adding decorative door glass and matching sidelites.
We can also provide the following services and products:
- Cut down doors
- Cased openings
- Match hinge mortise and lock bores to existing door slabs
- Double French Doors
- Patio Doors, Double & Triple door units
- Add transoms
- A knowledgeable staff with solutions to meet your needs!
Don’t forget the locks!
- Our full service locksmith can help you choose your locks sets to complete your new look.
Click here for Exterior Rough Openings
In-Stock Doors from Jeld-wen
Note that all in-stock doors are 6’8″, however we can special order 7’0″ and 8’0″ doors.
Smooth Surface – Flat Panel
- Craftsman III™ – Flat Panels | Craftsman Sticking | 6’8″
Smooth Surface – Raised Panel
- Bristol – Modified Cove & Bead Sticking | 6’8″
- Santa Fe – Ovolo Sticking | 6’8″
- Continental™ – Ovolo Sticking | 6’8″
- Cambridge – Ovolo Sticking | 6’8″
- Rockport – Modified Cove & Bead Sticking | 6'8"
Woodgrain Surface – Raised Panel
- Colonial – Ovolo Sticking – 6’8″
- Provincial® – Ovolo Sticking | 6’8″
- Avalon® – Modified Cove & Bead Sticking | 6’8″
- Camden® – Modified Cove & Bead Sticking | 6’8″
We are your Andersen Window and Door Experts